Phone: (989) 539-3996 - Fax: (989) 539-3980
Office Hours - Monday - Friday 8 am to 6pm Eastern Standard Time(EST)
NO CALLS ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY
CHARITABLE REMAINDER TRUSTS
Charitable Remainder Trusts ("CRT") can provide significant tax advantages to the settlor-donor. When properly drafted and structured a CRT can provide such benefits as:
1. Elimination of capital gains taxes on highly-appreciated assets transferred to, and subsequently sold by, the CRT;
2. An annual income to the donor(s) from the CRT;
3. An income tax charitable deduction;
4. No gift taxes upon transfer of assets to the CRT;
5. The value of the assets transferred to it are deductible for gift/estate tax purposes;
6. Increased liability protection for assets transferred to the CRT;
7. The ability of the settlor/donor to serve as the Trustee; and
8. To serve as a receptacle for IRA and other retirement funds at the donor's death.
We have been specializing in charitable remainder trusts for over 15 years. Call us today for a free consultation.
Our firm's fees are almost always significantly less than those of our most qualified competitors.
Our law firm provides second opinions concerning your current estate planning/asset protection structure.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE 20 MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION!
Protecting the Wealth
of our clients
for over 36 years.
20 minute phone consultation!
Search by Keyword